5 Powerful ANDROID Apps That Can Blow Your Mind – April 2018
Welcome To I Design & Technical Studio
- Call Recorder – ACR (Beta)
Another Call Recorder is a free call recorder application. It is one of the best call recorders in the Play Store and offers tons of features such as:
– Grouping recordings by date
– Auto email (Pro)
– Auto delete old recordings
– Marking recordings as important so they don’t get auto deleted
– Multi select, delete, send
– Displaying contact name and photo
– Excluded numbers
– Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
– Password protection of recordings
– Lots of recording formats
– Ability start delayed recording
– Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
– Dropbox integration (Pro)
– Google Drive integration (Pro)
– WebDAV integration (Pro)
– FTP integration (Pro)
– And many more…
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg, 3gp, mp4, wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU or Android version each brand/model have.
2.EDGE WALLPAPER [CREATOR]
Download Link Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.delta.edge
Edge wallpaper is a simple app to create wallpapers with edge effects. Now you can create wallpapers with edge effects easily and simply on your phone.
Edge wallpaper will make your mobile wallpaper look more beautiful like Galaxy Edge.
There are 6 effects available:
– Edge Top Shadow
– Line Edge
– Sailfish Edge
Image content provides thousands of images (pictures and vectors). This service is provided through application programming interfaces (APIs) offered by Pixabay.
3.SpotOn alarm clock for YouTube
Download Link Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bitak.spotonalarmyt
Forget about your old digital alarm clock and wake up to your favorite music! SpotOn Music Alarm Clock for YouTube is an amazing alarm clock that lets you pick and set the music you want to wake up to.
🌅 WAKE UP ON YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
SpotOn is a unique alarm clock app that plays YouTube playlists and tracks as the alarm. Schedule your own wake up time with a smart alarm clock, quickly search for any YouTube video and set it as an alarm on your phone or tablet. Use your favorite songs and videos from YouTube as an alarm and start your days like never before!
✂ EASILY CREATE & EDIT YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS
Not only that your alarm will ring with your favorite tracks, but you can also create YouTube playlists, browse for videos, add the ones you love to your YouTube playlists and shuffle them to wake up to a different song every day. SpotOn is a perfect YouTube alarm app for Android users that want to wake up feeling fresh. Open your eyes with your favorite songs, stop waking up with a boring and common alarm clock!
⌚ SPOTON ALARM CLOCK FOR YOUTUBE FEATURES
✔ Create your own waking up schedule
✔ Add as many alarms as you want
✔ Easily search for any YouTube video
✔ Add your favorite tracks as a music alarm clock
✔ Make your personal music alarm playlists
✔ Shuffle playlists & wake up to a different song every day
✔ Sort & edit music & videos within the music alarm clock app
✔ Enable/Disable with one touch only
✔ FREE to use YouTube alarm clock
4. Horizon Camera
Download Link Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hvt.horizon
1 of the Best Android Apps of 2014 according to TechRadar.
“Do the world a favour and download it, after all, it’s free.” – Gizmodo
“Horizon for Android means no more vertical videos” – The Next Web
“Horizon Wages War On Vertical Videos With A Little Help From Your Accelerometer” – Android Police
▶ Android Authority: “13 BEST NEW ANDROID APPS OF SEPTEMBER 2014:
▶ The Next Web: “14 of the best Android apps from September”
Horizon lets you capture horizontal videos and photos no matter how you hold your device. Hold it upright, sideways or even keep rotating it while capturing, your captured moment will always stay horizontal! Shoot with the back or front camera and share your creations!
Ever felt you had to rotate your device while recording a video? Do you often end up with vertical videos or videos in wrong orientation? Enter Horizon!
Horizon works like magic! It auto-levels you photos & videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The resulting orientation is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground. Horizon makes your phone act as a 1-axis gimbal rig.
With Horizon you can help bring an end to the Vertical Videos Syndrome. Yes, you can now record horizontal videos, while holding your device in portrait mode!
▶ Video resolutions include VGA, HD and Full HD depending on the device
▶ Save to your SD card
▶ Start/stop video recording using the hardware camera button, or volume buttons.
▶ Take photos while recording.
▶ Three video quality options to help you manage storage space: High, Medium, Low
▶ Three leveling modes include: Flex, the frame is always adjusted for maximum viewport; Rotate, the frame stays fixed; and Locked, the auto-leveling is disabled
▶ Other apps can launch Horizon to record a video for them.
Horizon is free and lets you capture videos and photos with the Horizon logo embedded in the video. Via In-app purchase you can unlock additional functionality such as priority customer support, removal of the Horizon logo, ad removal and access to future features.
– Android 4.3 +
– Accelerometer or Gyroscope
5. InternetGuard Data Saver Firewall
Download Link Here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.sheikhsoft.internetguard
App and domain can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile data.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• Simple to use
• Android firewall protection with **NO** ROOT REQUIRED!!
• No calling home
• No tracking or analytics
• Actively developed and supported
• Android 5.1 and later supported
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
• Tethering supported
• Multiple device users supported
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• Optionally block system applications
* Automatic launch of device startup
* Automatically identifies applications currently installed on your mobile device
* Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
* Set Allow/Block, on a per-application basis
* Disable background activity for selected apps
*Get full data usage visibility
• Material design theme with light and dark theme
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
Why does InternetGuard top the data usage chart?
It’s an illusion. InternetGuard uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. As every data packet sent or received by your apps passes through the VPN, all the incoming and outgoing data traffic gets attributed to InternetGuard.
The good part, however, is that InternetGuard now comes with its own Data Usage feature which allows you to check data usage for each app. To view the usage, choose Data Usage from the home screen.
1. This app is based on VPN interface, which is the only way to implement the firewall on no-root devices. It works as the proxy between the common apps and the servers. The app doesn’t steal your data or send even one bit of its own.