The Best Apps Of 2017 For Android And Iphone
Welcome To I Design & Technical Studio
Aaj hum aapko batane ja rahe hain android ki best apps of 2017
jyada samay na waste karte hue chaliye is post ko shuru karte hain.
isme sabse pehle number pe hai
For Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.faceapp
For Ios _ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/faceapp-neural-face-magic/id1180884341?mt=8
agar aap bhi selfies lene ke shaukeen hai to ye aap aapke liye bahut kaam ki hai.
kyunki is app ke feature bahut hee ache hain.
Transform your face using Artificial Intelligence in just one tap!
– Add beautiful smile
– Get younger or older
– Become more attractive
– Change gender
– Improve your selfie with cool style filters
2.Socratic – Math Answers & Homework Help
For Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.socratic.android&hl=en
For Ios – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/socratic-math-homework-help/id1014164514?mt=8
ye application students ke bahut jyada kaam aati hai ya fir un bussinessman ke liye jinka kaam math ke related hota hai
kyunki ye app camera ki help se aapki math ki equation solve kar sakte hain.
~~ How it works ~~
Take a picture of any homework or math problem and our AI (Artificial Intelligence) instantly figures out which concepts you need to learn in order to answer it!
Socratic’s AI combines cutting-edge computer vision technologies (which was built using machine learning classifiers using millions of sample homework questions) to accurately predict which concepts will help you solve your question.
Socratic’s team of educators creates jargon-free content. The best online videos are curated from sources like Khan Academy, Crash Course, and more.
Whether you are studying for Biology, Algebra, US History, or Chemistry, Socratic can help you study and learn faster!
Questions or support? Tweet us @SocraticOrg or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loving the app? Please (re)post a review. Every 5 star review helps us become a homework lifesaver to more students.
3.Loopsie – Cinemagraph, Living Photo
The Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live mindfully. You can use it at work, at home or anywhere else. There are exercises on everything from managing anxiety and stress to breathing, sleep, happiness, calm and focus. And don’t worry if you’ve never meditated before. Andy Puddicombe, co-founder of Headspace and a former monk, will guide you through every step as your personal meditation coach. There’s also a free Basics pack that will teach you the essentials of meditation and mindfulness.
○ Train your mind in just a few minutes a day with guided meditations
○ Learn classic meditation techniques for different topics like stress and creativity
○ Add some mindfulness to your day with custom push notifications that remind you to be present
○ Track your progress and share it with others
What themes our meditations cover
Packs – A series of guided meditations designed to help you develop specific skills
Happiness meditation packs include:
Self-esteem, Relationships, Patience, Happiness, Acceptance, Appreciation
Health meditation packs include:
Anxiety, Stress, Sleep, Depression, Pregnancy, Cancer, Pain Management
Brave meditation packs include:
Regret, Anger, Change, Restlessness, Kindness, Generosity
Work & Performance meditation packs include:
Productivity, Focus, Creativity, Balance
Sport meditation packs include:
Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Communication, Analysis, Recovery, Rehab
Student meditation packs include:
Focus, Leaving Home
Headspace for Kids – Guided exercises designed for younger meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Focus, Kindness, Balance, Happiness, Appreciation
Singles – One-off mindfulness exercises designed to add some mindfulness to your day
○ Headspace singles include guided exercises on health, happiness, work & performance and sports
○ The singles can be guided if you’re a little newer to meditation or unguided if you’re a more experienced meditator
○ There are one-off sessions on sleep, stress, anxiety, work, travel, sports, focus, motivation, training and communication. Plus, six SOS sessions for meltdown moments.
Magisto is the best video editor for people on the move and for those who don’t have formal video editing skills. No video clips on your phone? No problem. Magisto smart video maker can help you create a slideshow or video collage that feels like a true video using only photos.”. Download the Magisto free movie maker now to get started.
Magisto video app has over 90 million users. Chosen as Google Play Editor’s Choice and as the #1 video editing app by Consumer Reports in 2017
“Private browsing” on most browsers isn’t comprehensive or easy to use. Focus is next-level privacy that’s free, always on and always on your side — because it’s backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the Web.
• Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set
• Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers
• By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require less data and load faster
MADE BY MOZILLA
• We believe everyone should have control over their lives online. That’s what we’ve been fighting for since 1998.